Friday, January 22, 2010

What's love for you

Did you love me?I wish you did?
I never thought asking you this
I have secretly love you for three months
'Till the day i told you what i felt
I was afraid that maybe our friendship will be lost
You thought of it about a week or so
But boy,you stood up and ask me
"TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND,ahh, YES!"
With a high voice "YES,YES,YES"
I told this to my friends a they dont want to believe me

I laugh,I cry, I do everything with you
Like the song WITH U OF BIG BANG that you really loved

For 1 whole week you become great help in
making me smile an realize that there is someone who believes in me
And thats you

The first time i met you
I cannot forget those sparling eyes of yours
those pinkish lips and even that
Beautiful hair style you have

The best thing i love about you
Is that you make me laugh when im sad and
You also loves me for who i am inside not out

Its hard for me letting you go
Becauseyou have been there
By my side for so long
And i can't just make you live

Where is teenagers
And its hard for me loving you
The truth I love U
Until The end

Thats true
But goodbye for now

soon we will find tode persons who will make us happy
for the rest of our lives
I love U
never forget that

__________AKIRA____________

No comments:

Post a Comment